Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information. Various purposes to provide and improve our services to customers.
Types of data collected
When you use our services, we may ask you to provide certain personal information (“personal data”) that you collect from us that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• Name and surname
• Phone number
• Usage data and cookies
We may also collect information on how you view our services. and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data includes your computer’s Internet Protocol address (such as IP address), browser type, browser version, service pages visited, date and time of access, time spent for these pages, the unique IDs of the device, etc. It may contain information. Other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data
A cookie is a file that contains a small amount of data which may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from the website to your browser and stored on your device. Icons, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our services.
You can refuse all cookies or ask your browser to indicate when cookies will be sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some of our services.
Examples of cookies to be used:
• Session cookies. We use session cookies to manage our services.
• Preferred cookie. We use your favorite cookies to remember your tastes and various settings.
• Security cookies. For security reasons, we use security cookies.
Use of Data:
Turgot USA LLC uses the collected data for a variety of purposes.
• Provide and maintain service
• Notify changes to service
• To be able to participate in interoperability of services when selected
• Provide customer support and service
• Improve service to analyze or provide informative value
• To monitor the use of the service
• To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
Includes customer information, personal data Data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction and may be transferred to and kept on your computer outside of your state, state, country, or region. government.
Disclosure of Data
Turgot USA LLC may disclose your personal data in good faith that such action is necessary for the following purposes:
• To comply with legal obligations
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Turgot USA LLC
• To prevent investigate possible fraudulent activity in relation to the service
• Users of the service to protect the personal security of their business
• To protect against liability
Data security is very important for us, but the mode of transmission over the Internet or the electronic archiving method is 100% secure. We make every effort to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We analyze our services, to support our services, to provide services on our behalf, to perform services related to our services or to analyze how our services are used. To do this, we can engage third party companies and individuals.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these activities on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze our use of our services.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google to monitor and report website traffic. Google uses the data it collects to track and monitor your use of the service. This data will be shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize ads on its own ad network.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy and Terms of Service website. https://policies.google.com/privacy? hl = en
Links to other sites
We do not control or take responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third party websites or services.
Our services are not intended for persons under the age of 18 (“children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child without confirming parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from the server.